1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Baja Girl Scout Troop 1 Halloween Murder Investigation Results

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Girl Scout Edith, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Girl Scout Edith

Girl Scout Edith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 18, 2009
    After a thorough investigation, the Skara Brae authorities determined that EM Seppo had nothing to do with the incident. The murderer was determined to be a lone Harbinger released in the vicinity of the Skara Brae Faire Grounds Trammel.

We would like to thank all that expressed concern for these fine young ladies.

Girl Scout Edith
    Baja Girl Scout Troop 1

2. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Oh dear me.. I hope the Girl Scout Council doesn't have a badge for timely followup.. as this report has nearly infringed on the Fat-Man's time! :gee:
  3. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

May 12, 2008
    That EM Seppo is a sneaky one. I am sure that it took them a long time to track his movements to make sure that he wasn't involved in it.