1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Baja Girl Scout Troop #1 needs your help!

Discussion in 'UO Baja Trade' started by Girl Scout Edith, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Girl Scout Edith

Girl Scout Edith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

:heart:Baja Girl Scout Troop #1 :heart: is in :sad2:desperate:sad2: need of good armor. We need mostly :stir:Mage:stir: suits but also a few :bdh:Dexxxers:bdh: suits. We can help with a lot of the ingredients.

If :love:you:love: or :bowdown:your guild would like to be the :party:Armorer :party:for the Troop or want to just help out with a suit please post here.

:smoochAny and all help will be sincerely appreciated.:smooch

Thank you!

*Salutes*

Girl Scout Edith
    Baja Girl Scout Troop #1

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

What do you need? Lord Frodo (D_S) would be proud to help in any way he can. Just give a shout-out in Gen Chat and we can get together. Make a list in a book of what you need and we will see what we can do.

3. Girl Scout Edith

Girl Scout Edith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you *chocolate smudge mark* :heart:Lord Frodo :heart: ! Your kindness is *chocolate smudge mark* appreciated!

I am still *chocolate smudge mark* waiting to hear from a *chocolate smudge mark* few of the scouts but it's *chocolate smudge mark* only a few of *Stuck Sticky Jelly Bean*us that need armor.

I'll try to find *chocolate smudge mark* you so we can talk. I think I need *Stuck Sticky Jelly Bean* your advise.