1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Baja gold for sale - $.60 per million

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Crack Head Bob, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Send a PM, or ICQ me at 78148017

2. blust4

blust4 Guest

Anybody bought at this low price?

3. of The Ring

of The Ring Guest

i am just wondering how much you have in all?

4. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just wondering why you are undercutting the market and selling for LESS than the website traders BUY for...

5. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

... that is a good point

6. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe he's looking for a quick buck; maybe he's looking for something else, who knows. Guess someone will have to make a purchase in order to find out, then maybe they will post the results here so everyone will know.

7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I just bought all the gold the guy had. Everything went through good. So all you guys who looked and didnt dare think he was honest lost out. Thanks again for the deal.

8. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I wouldnt buy something that I wasnt certain on its origins thanks.

I dont want to pay out and it all get deleted, not verifiable both on origin and on character. Besides references mean jack, just means the sale went though not how it was procured.

9. blust4

blust4 Guest

How much gold do you buy? 11m?

10. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I bought a couple hundred million from him. I wasn't sure about teh new comer either thats why at first i just bought a small amount so if I were to lose my money it wasnt that bad...

Second of all you have to be stupid to think someone would dupe gold. A duper dupes items that they can sell for gold... But regardless this guy didnt do that either. He's own a big luna house and does idoc/rares cause i've seen plenty of the mag rares and otehr items in his house. No not the dupe rares or event items....

11. Small stock left, if anyone is looking. And please, dont highjack my thread implying i am a duper... Never have, never will.

12. blust4

blust4 Guest

I bought the rest of his Baja gold. Transaction went smoothly. Eric is a nice guy. He won't tell me how much SoulWeaver bought. Hehe.

Hope I can buy his cheap gold pretty soon.

13. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

bob, you have gold on atlantic still?
    PM me i might be interested

14. Doug Ravene

Doug Ravene Guest

First off, even if it was duped in the first place, laundering it is easy as filtering it through a vendor. Second, to the guy who mentioned that believing duping gold would be stupid, well, sorry to say but people have been duping gold as long as I've played, since before Ren. If it can be duped, it will be duped by someone. Third, I think it's funny that A) alot of folks were bashing crackhead before, and now alot of folks are wanting his gold, and B) Gold only goes for 60 cents a mil, when I started playing it was $30 a mil, lmao. Not a good investment, imo.

15. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Im saying duping gold is stupid because theres val hammers and artifacts scrolls etc... that be duped and sold for alot more gold then a duper duping gold.... If you were a duper would you dupe 100 mill or 100 valorite hammers to sell for 3,500,000,000 gold....

Yes i remember when gold was worth that much to but as time goes on and the games get older so does the value of everything

16. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The turnip truck is comin everybody hold on!