1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Baja Imports Inventory Liquidation

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lariat, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Due to some things happening IRL (all good things) I won't be able to give my vendors the time and attention I feel they deserve. My stock on some items is running low, others are depleted. I could blame this all on transfers being down, but even if they were up I'd be in the same boat. So it's not without reservation that I announce the closing of the Baja Imports vendors. I don't yet know if this is a permanent closing, but I will be liquidating my inventory just in case.

Details here.
  2. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

any chance to lay down vendors on your lot?
  3. Lariat

Lariat Guest

the plot isn't mine, it belongs to Aspen/DVI. Sorry.
  4. Flaton

Flaton Guest

sorry to hear that your closing down your vendors, did business with ya and always was great fast deliveries too on gold ill miss ya!