1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Baja Rocked and Rocked Exodus

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Lizzard of Baja, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Lizzard of Baja

Lizzard of Baja Adventurer

I am extremely proud of the people of Baja and how well they worked together to gather keys and to slaughter Exodus with me. I was not expecting so many generous people to just hand over keys to give to others. We had people assisting each other, explaining things, and voluntarily being helpful, making sure everyone was taken care of. I was expecting chaos and instead we made killing Exodus look as easy as Sally throwing Pie. ;) Thank you oh great Baja Tonians.
    Additionally there will be another exodus fight tomorrow. (I may not be there but I wish you all luck)

bajaexodus.jpg

WarderDragon likes this.
  2. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

There's my name down at the bottom where I am valiantly flailing away at a leg.
    With the resilience bardsong Clockwork Exodus could not kill me even when he was trying.

3. Lizzard of Baja

Laura, you were my inspiration, oh great and valiant slaughterer of Exodus. Exodus was completely limping throughout his battle thanks to your hard work and dedication.

4. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Tonight we did round 2. 7 people, same result. few more deaths but all in all we kicked his mechanical (deleted)

Lizzard of Baja likes this.
  5. Lizzard of Baja

Woohoo! Thank you for keeping Exodus in line. I am happy there was a successful round 2. I hope The slug does not hurt himself.