1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Baja Spell Weavers Unite for rank 6 focuses!!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Kiljaedon, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

I wish to somehow compile a listing of people whom we can contact each other for spell weaving focuses. I have two accounts with a 115 weaver and 118 weaver. If any spell weavers over 100 would like to be on my ICQ list we can get focuses whenever we need em.

ICQ me at 7163175 if you are a Weaver please.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Me and my guildmates power up all the time, both all of us only have the Human 20. Takes 5 people to power up to level 6. It's going to be a lot more difficult to find enough spellweavers with that high in skill.

3. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Well since the cooldown removed on perma soul stones it is not that big of an issue as it once was. I just got to get one of those stones for my spell weaver. Sadly I put em on my alt accounts.

4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The cooldown has been removed on Soul Stones?! I didn't know that, that's awesome.

5. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Yeah. I use em on my sampire to put spell weave on him for my level 3-4 focuses