1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bakes vs Mares and a monkey.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Garm The Green, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Put your money where your mouth is!

To end this Bakes Vs Mares debate, can we have a tamer tourney?

Would have to be on a lively shard like atlantic - I'm sure you guys can figure out some ground rules...

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I'll take a Kitsune any day. The Kitsune has a 1 point less in it's low end base damage according to the Hunter's Guide. Top end of the base range is identical so that is really a moot point.

Either way this is a moot argument, there is no all around superior pet, not Cu Sidhe, not Greater Dragons (Which really suck other than being meat shields btw), not Bake Kitsune, or Nightmares. Each type of tamable is good against a certain selection of mobs and weak against others.

Tell you what though I'd put my pack of Frenzied ostards up against both the Kit and the Mare.

***Edit***
    [​IMG]
    Stinky wants to face the winner!

3. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This we know, different tools for different jobs, but for general use in conjunction with a rune beetle as a damage provider?

Bake 15 - 22 HP, 70% Physical Damage, 30% Energy Damage
    Mare 16 - 22 HP, 40% Physical Damage, 40% Fire Damage, 20% Energy Damage

This is the issue I'm trying to address in a fun way :eek:)

> There's obviously a bit of rivalry between the bake and mare crews... can't we turn that into some fun is all?

No need to piddle on my fire ^_^

Your pack of frenzieds bare no relevance in the context of this thread below:
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=196853

Peace dude, thanks for the input - i hould have explained my thoughts/intentions a little more completely.

So again, peeps, bakes or mares and why?
    Any atlantic/europa tamers willing to setup a toruney?

Garm.