1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Balakai staff (wand version)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by -Hey Arnold-, Nov 10, 2015.

1. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

Has any one gotten or seen the Balakai Staff but the wand version? I have not seen any one with it or any one selling it. was wondering if its just super rare or if it was not actually put into to the drop table.
    wand.png

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have not gotten or seen the wand yet (except for on TC1), same with all the gargish items (talons, or the throwing weapon). I have gotten about ~75 total drops from SG so far, without seeing such things.

Honestly, I don't think they drop, unless you need to be a gargoyle character to get the gargish versions ( haven't taken any gargoyles with me), the reason I say this, is because the wand is able to be equipped by both races Human/elf & gargoyles.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe the wand was only on TC then they changed the graphic when the publish went to prodo?

4. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Have done it with gargoyles and no such drop. Have not recieved any gargolye versions of anything

5. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

great question, i also haven't seen one, both the ones i got were wooden staffs.