1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Balcony planters again

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by nynyve, Sep 10, 2010.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Ok so how do I get the plants onto the 4 small balconies? Specifically the ones with the lawns and the wooden railings? I've made doors, gone out of custom mode. I've carefully raised the plants so they don't touch the floors,gone back into custom mode, deleted the doors and gone out of custom mode, only to be hauling plants out of the moving crate.

Any suggestions?
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Ladders and Goza mats - if needed, build up to the floor above the planters, place the goza, then the plant, then chop the goza and lower the plant into place.
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    You'll have to raise them up 5 or 6 times just to keep them from interfering with the short walls. But it looks like they should stick around if you do that. Other than that, you'll have to do ladders and goza mats.