1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ball bag?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by gortman, Dec 31, 2009.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed the provisioner in New Haven was selling a couple types of ball bags. What are they? Are they just differently shaped bags or do they serve some special purchase?

Thanks!

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They are used for "Bagball." It is a game created by UO players very early on and at some point the devs created an actual item for the game. I believe they work like any pouch or bag, but are easier to see and grab if while playing bagball.

Here is a little info on the game: http://www.uoguide.com/Grand_Arena

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh...very cool. Thanks!

4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

My pleasure - I have not seen a good game of bagball in many years... tis a shame really.

5. Santo Cristo

Santo Cristo Guest

I also miss a good game of bagball. Now that I am back I might try to get enough players to play a good game. That being said, isnt that arena on the small size for a good bagball game? I have never visited the arena so my comment might not be fair, but it looks rather small.