1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Balrons Dragons and everything magical

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by KingX, May 27, 2009.

1. KingX

KingX Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so iv been tearing through the miasma made about a mill this week. But today i did t-maps and i realised dragons and balrons tear through me with easy balrons hit me for 60 dammage at a range so i die in 2 hits how do you cope?

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That's kind of an open-ended question. I use careful tactics, an applicable slayer weapon (pretty non-negotiable) and I wack on them and kill them before they have a chance to do the same to me lol. :thumbsup:

3. KingX

KingX Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Was just thinking with my 70/56/66/67/70 resists i was dieing way to fast at 50-60 dammage a shot usuly they killed me in 3 becuse i couldnt leach 50-80 hp as fast as they can hit me 3 times also i cant fit magic resist in my template so ya lol. guess the first post was more of a rant then a cry for help lol.

4. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

magic resists isn't the problem.

Your fire resist on your suit is horribly low. In vamp form, you should try to get at least 65+ fire resist. The strongest spells are all fire based when coming from monsters.