1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bamboo stools Search Group Sign Up

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, May 16, 2009.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Alright I've seen enough of the Devs tell me where this is or "their are only very few secrets left." The point of a good secret is to figure it out. So in the olden days people would form groups to do it. Heres how were going to do it.

Were going to put together a search group. This supposedly spawns once a day server up? Were going to camp each location we think it is at. So as people sign up we will assign them to a spawn area it might be in. If we get enough people we could have 5-8 people logging in at EACH LOCATION and have a chance to beat the one person trying to log in.

Will start with the basic East Coast Shard and work out way down. Now for the shards that do see these stools for sale try to track down buying lists and see who is selling them. If we can put a name to it we can figure out the shard that way as well. Think of it as finding Nissi and were gonna crack it. Even if we do check a shard and miss it we will retrace our steps as well and re-do a shard if need be.

So ill be first to sign up.

Gareth (Eastern Standard Time) Chesapeake Shard

2. Sonoma, my first place I will be checking is the Yew prison at server up

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'll sell you the location for 100 million gold. Let me know if you are interested.

4. Zodia

Zodia Guest

Does the 100 million come with a stool sample?

ha ha ha

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'll sell it for 75 mill.

6. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

could some one post a pic of the item?

7. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Sorry I wouldn't pay you 100mill for anything or even 1mill for that matter.

All it takes is time and the drive to figure it out. May take me two years but thats the fun of a good secret. Plus I don't care if I get one or not. The fun is in the figuring it out.

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there on sale in numbers on pacific

the big question is..are they spawning daily or weekly

or are they beeing ''duped'' form one of the old orginal stools form the humilty cloak quest b4 they mad the items no trade- no drop- labelled quest item!!

iam thinking the latter but stil await the devs to confirm this

and no-one is gonna pay for what the devs did state will be a craftable item along with the plates of food in the future...LOL

9. Ill pay 100M if its got 40 SSI.

10. Draconi already told us some time ago that the stools were a legal item, but didn't give any clue as to where to look. Get over the conspiracy theory already.