1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandage Target macro

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't for the life of me get this macro to work, I've used bandage self on other characters so I figured I'd use bandage target to make healing my pets easier. No matter what I do I always get "there is no current target". Anyone know how to fix this? its really annoying double clicking bandies constantly to heal my pets.....

2. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 11, 2004
    Did you start recording your macro, double click on the bandages, then select the pet you want the macro to target--then after ending the recording, go back and change "Use Item" to "Use Item Type"?

I use a bandage target macro for my tamer (who's so cool, the best pet he drags around is a polar bear :O), works fine for me.
  3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Its Uoassist only! Uo itself doesnt seem to suport tamers veting unless its KR and i dont play KR!
  4. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

Had the same issue.
    You must use the new targetting reticule for it to work.
  5. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I use UOAssist. I make a macro for each pet before I head out. I can actually make a macro for each pet that I'm using, if I have more then one at a time. Very handy when I use a pet combo like Runebeetle & Nightmare.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've got two macros set for "use item type/target" and when I choose my pet or pets I simply use the "reset target" choice with a right click.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

If I have to use a new target reticule, that seems to mean I have to use KR then ehh? Guess I'll just make uoa macros [​IMG]

8. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

Not true.
    The new targetting reticule is in 2D as well.