1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bandage Target

Discussion in 'UHall' started by OnePercent, Jun 23, 2009.

1. OnePercent

OnePercent Guest

I want to set a 1 key bandage pet macro .....

Is this possible ?

I have found bandage self in macro options and under it (the last one) is bandage target .. but no way/targeting option comes up so I can set it to my pet (or anyone/thing) ....

2. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The only one-key option to bandage your pet that I know of would be recording a macro in UOAssist.

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup is what I did in mine, 2 UOA macro keys, one for Small Pets one for Drag/Beetle. All I have to do is reset to what pet(s) I have out, is nice when a Drag & Mare are with you, can heal either with a hit of 1 key

4. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

the way i have it (and i know ull prob never like it ) is last item- wait for target- last target

5. OnePercent

OnePercent Guest

I cant get UOA to run anymore ..... I dont know what the problem is so I am trying to do it all in UO.

I thought of the Last Item - Last target thing but I like to join in on the attack - so a lot of the time I guess I would be trying to heal the critter I was trying to kill .....

But hey that sounds about right for me :dunce:

My UOA cant seem to find my client ... I have totaly wiped my PC and started a fresh just to try and solve this problem, and it still cant. So I gave up on it.

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What operating sys are you using, if it is Vista make sure UOA runs in Admin mode. My guess, other then that, is it is not finding the client.exe UO file in the UO folder for some reason. You can always uninstall UOA & then redown load it & reinstall it. The Reg code is easy to get again, just go to UOA's website & enter your seed, it will spit out the Reg code in 5 sec's . Just copy & repaste it into the newly installed UOA. (I'm guessing a dll is goofed on your UOA or it's not seeing the client exe ) gl :thumbsup:

** Added

Make your UOA do a forced Update check & check the info entered by clicking the in Settings Tab on right hand side once it opens

[​IMG]

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This is what I do. I have a macro on my tamer that uses bandages, and target's whatever pet I'm using. Granted, I have to reset the target every time I change pets, bu that's not a big deal at all.

8. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In the 2d client you can set a macro to bandage pets.

TargetingSystem on/off
    SelectNearest Follower
    BandageTarget
    TargetingSystem On/Off

9. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

UO 2d no need assist can just make a macro like this

Opens tamer and looks at one key bandage pet macro

Bandage target
    Select nearest (Follower)

Great for one pet healing need to have the targeting system on which is no big deal if it does not work try turning it on with a macro turn new target system on.

NO NEED UOA:thumbsup:

10. This method works for cycling through multiple pets for if you use teams rather than GD's or Cu's. It requires the new targeting system to be on:

First macro you want: SelectNext (Follower)

Second: Bandage Target.

Another good thing to set right next to them for those of you that are mages would be Cast Greater Heal on one macro, and have current target set to a second so you can manually target them with bandages and Heals with unheard of alacrity without UO Assist.