1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane Attacking[10]:Minoc

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tancred RedStar, Jan 18, 2011.

1. The Bane forces are attempting to besiege Minoc again! After a seemingly stunning victory just a few days ago, it seems the Bane forces decided to try again rather than strike elsewhere. As of this afternoon, the battle is not going well. Too much blood has been spilled alerady twice before in the streets of Minoc to let the Bane have this old mining town! Being but a short distance from Cove, which was lost to the Bane recently, we cannot let the Bane consolidate their power in this region of the realm! All able-bodied defenders should make at once for the fair city of the north and deliver it once more from ruin!

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Those wishing to see it fall...lets do it!

3. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

For Bane and Glory! *Charges*

4. Winfield

Winfield Adventurer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron

Minoc can't fall, it has a great pub there!

5. Don't Tread on Me

All the more reason to give over to the Bane. Sosarian ale is so watered down compared to the potent Bane brews.

Though I have been victim of the effects in the past... oh well!

6. Don't Tread on Me

Hurray!!! Victory for the Bane. Minoc has been taken. Now where was that pub Winfield was talking about... I know it's around here somewhere. All that fighting making me thirsty. :pint:

Now we need to take Vesper and have control of the entire middle portion of the continent. Maybe tomorrow though... I'm a little sore from killing all those ohpidians and taking a bunch of fireballs to the face.