1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane camp (spoiler)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uthar Pendragon, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Spirituality gate at ilsh has a Bane chosen camp. didnt see them fighting anything but they sure have gotten ambitous. Maybe they are going after the Meer? This is on tc1 only right now. and just stumbled into them when I was looking for a t map spot.

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I wonder if it is because my spellweavers brought Meer captains to help fight against them. :sad3: I wonder if pixies, unicorns, and ki rin will attack the bane. If so, my herder will have a blast!

3. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was wondering why I insta died when I recalled into the Ophidian camp. All 50+ ophidians attacked me at once with no chance of ever recovering my body and a healer a very long walk away. I was like, What the heck! Usually they were warm and friendly accepting me graciously into their camp--but No more!

4. Nails

Nails Journeyman

yes good karma will kill the bane. u cn lure them over...

those ophidians are the old spawn that existed there before the event. they turned it back on and left the collection guys inside. not too cool

5. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran

Ya, some warning would have been nice....or maybe I just missed it?

6. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you kill this old spawn, does your loyalty to the ophidians go down?

So I took a guy with no loyalty to the Ophidians and they attacked him. My guy with 657 loyalty (A sympathiser) wasn't attacked, however.