1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane Chosen invasions : will I still have time for loyalty ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Feb 12, 2011.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We are moving to a new phase, I seem to understand.

Only recently, I realised that in order to corrupt a Book of truth I needed 7,500 loyalty with the Bane Chosen (against the ophidians).

Since I am at only 3,500 and would still need 4,000 points more, but we are moving to a new phase, I wonder whether there will still be, besides the Bane Chosen and the Blackrock Golems. also Ophidians that give 5 points per kill so that I will still have enough time to get to 7,500 loyalty with the Bane Chosen in order to be able to corrupt the Book of Truth.

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

You know, since it's pretty rare to get Dev answers, and none of us players have a hope of knowing the answer to that, I really hope if you want this item you are out there right now killing stuff and not waiting on an answer here before you begin...

3. popps

popps Always Present

I am, but since I fear this one I am into is the last one invasion before the new phase, I was wondering whether anyone might know more to figure out whether I am just wasting my time in the effort or this will be time well spent since I will have other occasions to keep building up loyalty 'till 7,500 points........

4. Holly MACKEREL this event has been going on forever. No you dont have time.

Wait you might. Do you plant on getting 10 points a day or 1000 points. Maybe....

Just play. You have 11 days.

Go.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

think about those working Ophid loyalty first - I just made my 5000 w/ them - gives me what, ONLY >12,000 to go for the Bane quest?? If only half the content was 'doable' by most folks, they should have mentioned that. Just like expecting the next big thing (booster), I'll be looking over the next big story chapter as well,trying not to waste my time on the impossible.

6. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thats why I got 2 sampires... one is loyal to bane and Ophidian the other.
    More quests please...

sorry I am a pvm noob. whats the bane quests that poopie is talking about?

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm sorry but I only play the side of virtue.

I would never be loyal to bane.

Do what you must but I must be against you.

Can not understand the desire to corrupt the truth.

8. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Can't seem to find them on Stratics (probably me not being good at searching...) but there are two 'stages' -

First is to get a Book of Truth from Sincade, NPC at Brit Moongate, who asks for a set of Virtue armour (NOT including the cloak!), in return for which he hands you a Book of Truth (can do the quest once per character)

Then, if you have 7.500 plus Bane loyalty, you can pass that book over to the Bane representative at Magincia Moongate, you get back a corrupted Book of Truth. The corrupted version has the text :

A Gift To (character name) Upon (Her/His) Induction To The Bane Chosen "