1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bane Chosen's Corpses and Blackrock

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stupid Miner, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Corpses are filled with several large pieces or dragon armor colored Black and White.
    Crystalline Blackrock is a small object colored black and white.

Result: about 1/3rd of Crystalline blackrock is visible on their corpses.
  2. more incentive to use the EC, or fight on the banes side!
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Indeed, EC, grid-view or list works quite well ;).
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

but it doesn't quite counterbalance all the motion-sickness and vomiting rolleyes:

blurs the screen.
    makes it even harder to see corpse loot.
  5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    I haven't got this issue, But then, I don't get sea sick so maybe I'm immune.
  6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Eh, the previous was hyperbole.

More accurately it's like a sustained disorientation.
    Like looking through peripheral vision all the time. Lack of contrast.
  7. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    What would of helped is if they had different color armor by rank. See white armor grab the gold and go. See red or black armor dig for the BR.
  8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    It's hard to see in EC as well, less you mod it with a blue background or something.

But while grid view is cool, looting in EC via corpses seems harder for me still. Easier for me to All Names in 2D and see gray corpse names and get to it w/ last object. EC doesn't recognize my extra mouse buttons so it sucks for using last object :/.
  9. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005
    EC or classic, we need a new method for looting, because from new mini champs and this kind of event where you have to open all the corpses we will be all mad :|

A sort of looting list in the option menu where you choose the type of items and they are automatically gathered when a monster die is much better. Obviously this system had to collect only items like gold, essences, gems, reagents, etc... for the rest you have to open the corpse...
  10. Myna

Myna Guest

OMG .... great solution, all problems solved ... thank you for telling us.

i guess when your car has some problems you just buy another, instead of trying to repair the problems
  11. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Back in my day, we looted everything and complained if NPCs wouldnt buy it!

But really, looting and finding crap is fun.. because finding something good is all the more rewarding! I personally have never been a fan of items being placed in your pack. So much better to have to root around for it yourself.

Makes it feel even more fun when you find something that nobody else did, either. I miss non-instanced corpses, when looting was skill :(. Knowing what to look for, what to have to ignore and what looks "out of place" or "different". You couldn't loot too slow and not too fast either, or you'll get "You must wait to perform another action" and end up getting nothing.

Regardless of how much "easier" it is made to loot crystalline blackrock off corpses, people will still miss it :D and I will still loot what they don't!