1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane Dragon can bonded with tasty treats and...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Erica3, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Erica3

Erica3 Guest

Bane dragon eat tasty treats.
    Food becomes none.

Skittering Hopper also similarly eats tasty treats though food becomes none.
    And, it was heard that it had bonded.

Will this be an intended change?
    Even if bane dragon to which Bonded is done by tasty treats is owned, is it unquestionable?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Erica3, I am unclear what you are asking. Are you using translation software?

For the time being, bane dragons can apparently be bonded with tasty treats.

3. Erica3

Erica3 Guest

Syrus of Gahd,I use translation software.
    I'm sorry ..cramped...

It is at the following that want to question.

1.Is it good that bane dragon does bonded without using crystalline blackrock?
    2.May Skittering Hopper that cannot do bonded do bonded up to now?

4. Travis82

Travis82 Guest

Tasty treats bond bane dragons. It's ok. I think they can bond any pet that eats them. ( do all pets eat the treats )

Do you play Sakura op?

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

1. So far, I have not heard anyone say that there are downsides to bonding bane dragons with tasty treats.

2. I'm not sure about skittering hoppers.

6. Erica3

Erica3 Guest

Made golem and made vollem also eat tasty treat.
    Bonded will be done in one week or it is the enjoyment.

7. Fink

Fink Guest

Bonded clockworks would be excellent but, if it works, it's probably unintended and they'll revert them.

I would really like a bonded golem or leather wolf. It's a bit of a raw deal that Tinkers get some new craftable goods and in the same motion have any potential market ruined by vollem tokens and lack of bonding. Salvage would be an ideal tinker's analogy for pet resurrection.