1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane Dragon question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Phineas le Monge, Jul 6, 2010.

1. I tried to transfer a bane dragon to the character I wanted to ride it and got the message that "the bane dragon doesnt trust him." Does that mean you have to be a tamer to ride a bane dragon? Or maybe have displayed loyalty to the bane? Anybody else have this issue?

2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

107.1 taming minimum

3. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you have to be a tamer to ride or receive the bane dragon. 110/110 gives a chance to receive the draggy, but 112/112 is much better.

And yes the tasty treats work for feeding the dragon.

4. Some "enterprising" individual is selling the Tasty Treats for 1,000,000 gold each on my shard. It takes 5 Boura Skins and 1 dough (0 cooking skill to make) and the quest to get the treats. A good search will find the Boura Skins for as little as 50 to 500 gold each on various vendors.

I'm thinking that I'll do the quest.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thats how i bonded mine !! only with treats

6. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

you realize you can bond them with treats but need the stew to "recharge" them. Which BTW is the dumbest thing ever.

7. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I fed mine a tasty treat & it didnt bond :(

wonder y

im workin on gettin points but come on, i only ahve a few hours a day to play & it only runs a bit then resets for 20 min so at this rate i MIGHT get enough byteh end of the event

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I fed mine a taste treat then on the 8th day fed again and bonded! the 2o min timer can be a pain