1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane/Ophidians Event : for how long it will run ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Jul 2, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am asking, because whole of next week I will be out of town and unable to play it and I still have quite several things of this Event to play.

I plan to tame me a nice Bane Dragon, for example, but being able to find one with good stats needs time, perhaps a week if not more and many, many attempts.

Not being able to play the entire next week I wonder how much time it will run so that I can still have time to search for a nice Bane Dragon when I come back.....

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If its anything like the previous couple "events" of this type, i would guess a few months. Heck, even the halloween stuff lasted for at least 6 weeks if i remember right.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The only comment on time line has been (I think from Mark-Mythic) that the Bane Dragons will not spawn forever, but they will be around long enough that everyone who wants one should have a chance at one. (Not to be taken as everyone who wants one will have time to hunt for months till everyone gets a perfect stats one).

4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hopefully long enough for me to at least get enough loyalty rating and help the Bane Chosen get defeated enough times for me to get some of the nice rewards!

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

'Til its over? :gee: