1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bane 'Peckish'; anyone figure it out yet?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Jul 8, 2010.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Pre-tame: Breath w/ poison, counter poison in melee.
    Post-tame: Breath w/ poison, counter poison in melee.
    Post-peckish: Breath w/ poison, counter poison in melee.

When peckish: (*Disoriented and nauseous!* or you begin to feel pain throughout whole body) ~20 damage breath vs 70 poison resist/69 fire resist.

2. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Why would an evil black monster dragon that spits poison at you ever feel 'peckish'

Shouldn't it be "Evil monster dragon is hungry, bites your shoulder off and eats it."
    You are dead.

3. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

didn't someone say you have to give it another stew to fix the peckish ?

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I'm unclear what GvP is trying to say. Is he trying to say there is no difference in the way the pet acts regarding breath weapon when Peckish and when it is not?

IE no, the breath does not need to be recharged?

Haven't bonded and trained mine yet, so no idea.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seems like there is no change to breath but maybe I'm missing something. I'll try to test it more later on, but for right now, while the dragon is peckish, it still does breath and it still poisons you with that breath. So I'm wondering if the damage is supposed to be lower or if the poison quality is supposed to be decreased or what, hehe.