1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Banes poison ability?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Zalan, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Anyone know what the deal is with bane dragons poison ability? The reason I ask is when my Sampire was fighting the bane dragons some times I would get DPed. & other times I would resist the effect do to Vampiric Embrace.

2. It can DP with its breath attack or Poison with its Magery. The Magery one will automatically cure on the first tick in Vamp Form.

3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

i havent been paying attention to its skills, so im not sure if the poisoning skill is 0.0 and doesn't train or if it spawns higher

but every time it poisons me via spell it's been the low level 1 stuff, and when it poisons with breath you hear this sound effect difference, does a lot of dmg, and it's DP

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just wanna know how if at all it bonds? What do they eat? A pet can't bond if you can't feed them... right?

5. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Blackrock Stew