1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bank Checks and Clean up Britannia

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelra, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've searched these forums for an answer and haven't found one, or perhaps I missed it.

I appraised a few bank checks in different gold amounts through my house trash barrel, and the "appraise for clean up" gave me the approximate value for each: 50 points for 5000, 100 for 10000, etc....up to 10000 for a million gold bank check. I put a few checks in the barrel, waited until the trash barrel emptied, and then went to Brit Bank to the Clean up Officers to check my points against my beginning balance and found none of it was credited. Am I missing something? Has this happened with anyone else?

2. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have had that happen with different items, but I have never tried checks. I have noticed that if you leave the area where the trash barrel is placed, you don't seem to get the points.

Katrena

Shelra and Capt. Lucky like this.
  3. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Log out and back in and you'll likely get the points message, I just had that happen with a bag of items the other day

Shelra and G.v.P like this.
  4. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you @Katrena and @Aran - logging out and back in updated, and worked.

5. Xelious Norwood

In the past I have had points credited to me after maintenance the next day.

Shelra likes this.
  6. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

Yes, same for me, impossible to keep track of points from items put in trash barrel at home so I only put in home trash barrel small stuff, low pointers. If I have anything of any significance I go to bank and do it there, much more certifiable.

Shelra likes this.
  7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Use a public trash, so it instantly gets deleted. You wont have that issue. Its a glitch in the system unfortunately.

Shelra likes this.