1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bank Sitter walks up to the Ice Cream Bar

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lady CaT, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    A bank sitter walks up to The Goblin It Up Ice Cream Bar Counter and asks, "I'd like two scoops of chocolate ice cream, please."
    The goblin behind the counter replied, "Mees very sorry, sir, but wees noos habes chocolatz dis morning. Maybeez yoos habe Vanilluz ice cream."
    "In that case," the bank sitter continued, "I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream."
    "Yoos noos undrstandz, sir," the goblin says. "Wees noos habe chocolatz. Maybez yoos have Strawzberee ice cream?"
    "Then just give me some chocolate," the bank sitter insists.
    Getting ready to bite the bank sitter, the frustrated goblin asked, "Maybez mees noos undrtandz yoos? Sir, willz yoos spellz 'van,' as in 'vanillaz?'"
    The man spells, "V A N."
    "Nowz spell 'straw,' as in 'strawzberee.'"
    "OK. S-T-R-A-W."
    "Nowz," the goblin asked, "spellz 'stink,' as in chocolate."
    The bank sitter hesitates, then confused, replied, "There is no stink in chocolate."

"DATS WATZ I BEN TRYINZ TOOS TELLZ YOOS!" the goblin screamed!
  2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 28, 2009

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Dec 18, 2003
    *slaps leg an laufs* Jelly dos goos splainin dat to himz. Hummies and pointewd eared ones gezzz
    Only Big majik Lady kin change ice creams at "GOBLIN IT UP ICE CREAMS STAND"