1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Banners in KR, The best one?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by love2winalot, Jun 24, 2008.

1. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: As we all know there is a big difference in some items between 2d an KR. So, the Vet reward Banners, what one/color looks best in KR? Yea yea, i could redeed it, and color it a bunch of times, but i am thinking one of you may have already done that.....hehe....:)

2. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Ah hahahaha. Never mind, there is NO best one. I just tried all of them. When you dye it, no matter what color, or how light, it covers everything, the entire banner, post, mount. Only the black area will show through, and even then, just barley. :thumbdown:

3. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bug report it if you haven't already.

4. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is one of the reasons I refuse to play the KR, they Borked up all the vet rewards, Zoo rewards ..and such. My wolf statuettes look like freeking Balding Sheep. My Ethy's look horrible too( insulting really )..:thumbdown: