1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bar help

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by archiv, Aug 7, 2010.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Back after a few months to check out the new changes to tmaps and somehow the bar that has the backpack, main menu, character button, etc. moved to a place where I cant shrink it to move it anymore. I know I've had this happen before but it's been too long and I cant remember how to move it. Anyone able to help?

Attached Files:

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

try changing the screen size

3. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tried changing screen size, window size, full screen and no luck. When I change the window size, it auto-scales everything in it. Is there a way to turn that off?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

user settings /options and adjust the ui scaling bar

5. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That didnt work either. Just scales down all the bars where they're at, the handle for the bar I'm trying to move stays off screen.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

try this link
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=211066

but where it says paperdoll look for the one thats menu bar and follow the same instructions as for the paper doll ( i think its called menu bar) as always its a good idea to back the file up incase you mess up !
    if you continue to have problems come over to the enhanced client forum and i am sure one of the modders will help you there

7. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That was the winner. Thanks for the help!

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

your welcome!! glad it works