1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bard Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mr. Smither1, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been using my bard to kill the minions and I use the bardic mastery spells of Despair and Tribulation. The problem I have run into is only one bard can cast the spell on the minion at a time. If I try to use Despair or Tribulation I can't cast them till the other person's spell is finished, there is no other kind of spells in the game that have this restriction. Two mystics can cast spell plague on same target, two necros can use strangle, two mages can cast explod, two spellweavers can use wod, but two bards can't cast despair at the same target? Even using despair and tribulation at the same time I am still not doing as much dps as my thrower or mystic mage can do.

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

bards also cant discord a target the 2nd time!

Its probably coded along side discord.

Maybe try using the provok/peace spells instead.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

this is as intended.
    it was stated when these came out that it was the first bard to get his 'bard off' on the baddies would get to do it.
    no late comers to this party, eh.

so no bug.
    everything is as intended.
    nothing to see here.... these are not the droids you are looking for.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

some spellweaving spells too can only be cast 1 at a time like gift of life and gift of renewal

5. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector

There ARE other spells like this in the game. Bless, curse, anything i think that isn't a single shot. Do multiple strangles do anything differently than one? Pick any curse/lasting effect spell and most 2nd castings do nothing.

imagine if they did...take a group of 10 mages with 50 skill and have them cast curse on one target. Does having more negative resist in something affect the damage you take?