1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bard Calc

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Turdnugget, May 27, 2009.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Why is it, when I input 120 music/disco, and an exceptional instrument, it shows 20% chance to discord Baracoon, yet when I put in Repond Slayer, it shows up at 10%... Do you not get a slayer instrument bonus on him?

Same thing with Neira and an Undead Instrument.

Dark Father has 30% Discord chance with Demon Slayer, 20% with Exceptional... 0% with Elemental Slayer (yet Elemental Slayer weapons do massive damage...)

Impaler goes up 10% with Demon Slayer as opposed to the 20% chance with an exceptional instrument...

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

My guess is that there are some information gaps in the data the calculator is pulling from, since the creature page in the Hunter's Guide correctly lists the Impaler as vulnerable to Demon Slayer. Though the Dark Father is only listed as having a Demon Slayer vulnerablity, no mention of elemental. Send any inconsistencies you find to Petra Fyde. She made some corrections to other information on Stratics, that I identified.

Stayin Alive,

BG