1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Provocation] Bard Calculator WRONG

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Elixar, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Elixar

Elixar Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a 120 music, 120 Provo Tmapper who is supposed to have a 67% chance to provo two Ancient Wyrms with exception instrument, 55 tries now, not one single success. I think that is a statistically large enough universe to warrant further study dont you?

Update: I got four Ancient Wyrms to spawn form level six tmap, in the past I had no problem getting these guys to dance with just a few tries, now, I have tried over a hundred times, no successes, and no weird messages. Any ideas guys?

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

No further study is required, the problem lies in the barding difficulty listed for the Ancient Wyrm on the calculator. It is listed around 131 dificulty. The Ancient Wyrm's real barding difficulty is 160.0. This change occured about the same time they introduced greater dragons.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If someone can lore these and confirm that I'll edit the hunter's guide to reflect it.

tbh, I use a gwenno's harp on t maps when my friend invites me to do one with him. I don't have a t hunter myself.

4. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

AWs are impossible to solo with a bard now, unless you can get a disco in of course. I hate leaving AWs around, so I come back with my mage and kill them slowly.