1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bard Masery on Exodus!

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Poo, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    so i had the fun of going and doing the story arc on the weekend.
    i took in my disco tamer with a dread mare.
    while pitting my mare against the Exodus and resing it for about the 20th time i decided to try some barding.

tried to drop a disco on it, no go.
    not discord-able.
    so i launched the masteries on it and wow, it actually started stripping chunks off him!

i got a scroll.

so not sure if people have been trying the masteries on the new mobs as they come out, but they seem to work pretty good on them!

2. Zero Day

Zero Day Guest

Score Masteries +1
  3. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    Any event where large groups of people are fighting 1 badass monster tribulation = OMG!!! was all i did vs exodus was use the masterie whole shard had a em event while back doing scalis like 5 at once were alot of g dragons fighting and threw on some tribulation and disco wow the dmg was small chunks but alot of them!! hehe try a doom run with a few people and tribulation the df.. ok you do need to watch out doing this but Wow the dmg is huge! but please dont tell anyone ;D last thing i need is some upstart hogging the one tribulation per monster rule on me!
    #3 WildWobble, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012