1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bard mastery help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just put char together and am hoping someone can help me with the masteries.
    Have peace, disco and music to 120 and did quests but could really use some practical advice on best setup and ways to use the spells.

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I use disco masteries. Tribulation I use on high end mods to reduce their hit chance. Despair is a nice secondary damage spell to use on smaller creatures. These spells eat mana like mad too.

Don't forget you can change the damage type and mastery by left clicking the mastery book. If I remember right there's an 8 tile max distance before your spell stops. I could be off on the distance though.

3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Tribulation also works great if you have someone dealing big damage to the mob. You have a proc chance of dealing a percentage of the damage the other attackers did to the mob.
    Despair you need to use sparingly. Both disco masteries eat mana like crazy, so if you're going to run both, I'd have wraith form scrolls to help keeping them running for long.

Peace mastery is pretty nice, but you need to be in a party for them to be effective. From my tests, they are not applied to summons, and I don't know if they apply to pets either.

For events, run disco mastery and try to keep tribulation up on the mob. Every time someone damages it, you will have a chance to damage it as well. Easy way to make to top damager. :p

4. Chinese Man

Chinese Man Visitor

Peace mastery does affect pets. The mana regen is great when training magery on pets.

BeaIank likes this.
  5. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

This is good to know. The DCI and HPR will also increase the pet survivability. I ought to try that on a new tamer.

6. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

Discord Navrey then hit her with Tribulation while the rocks are falling - it just destroys her.

Goldberg-Chessy likes this.
  7. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot

Thanks for all the info!

8. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen