1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Barding question

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Pothoz, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Pothoz

Pothoz Guest

Now i decided to do myself a bard, until i realised it will be a mentally suicide mission of to much training [​IMG]

Nah but serious, i have a question. Does Slayer Talisman help out with barding skills? Confused, okay example:

"John wanna hunt, he grabs a Beetle slayer Talisman and a few instruments and decides to try out the giant beetles in the new Samurai lands"

Now does John get say bonus from the talisman so it becomes easier for him to work with the beetles or not? Since it seems to help everyone else.

Wierd qustion i know [​IMG]
  2. Tally's help with direct damage, such as casting on the beetle, or hittin it with some kinda wep.
    Does it help with the bard skills?

A musical instrument that affects beetles (reptile?) makes the bard skill easier to be successful, such as if your disco'ing one, but thats all it does.