1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bards stiffed?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Krou`z Harrison, Jul 15, 2012.

1. WHY?!

I have just returned after a few years away, i left as bards were so butt shafted.

Is it any better? Im Prov 120 - Music 120 - Disco 120 using Slayer intrument etc.

Can i prov slayers or greater dragons etc on each other or is it still a waste of time? The game went from an addictive and absorbing playstyle to completely pissed up frustration.
  2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    pretty much the only addition bards have had over the last couple years.
    very nice if you know how to use them.
    some very powerful bards out there.
    both solo and party goers.

i dont often see them complaining about being butt sore either.
  3. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Yeah with the bard song changes, 4x120 pure bard with mysticism is a pretty solid char.

Also tons of other good templates out there when it comes to bards now.
  4. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    If you have 120 disco/provo and a slayer instrument, you will chew up a greater with disco +despair.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    I just made a disco/provo bard on a US shard - I was having so much fun with her I'm now re-creating her on my main shard, Europa.