1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bards, you may drool!

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Poo, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

drooooool!!!!

[​IMG]

2. I'm not really clear on what you are pointing out... I see the paragon feral treefellow, looks like twisted weald... perhaps you could explain for us denser folk...

3. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

It looks to me like they are all paragons. 6 Satyrs, a Cu and a feral Treefellow.
    Man I really gotta remake my bard.

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

there is only one real challange for a Legendary bard these days, and that is a pack of paragons (short of DOOM and peerless play)

when i saw this last night i felt like a 14 year old boy fumbling for the bra strap on my first girlfriend.

there is nothing i like more on my bard then rolling into the Weld and seeing 4 paragon cu's

so seeing this mitt full of paragons was like heaven.

and there where even more just one screen over.
    i chewed away on them for a while and was giddy as a school girl when it was all done.

5. hrm, i personally hate paragons... i like my provokes how i like my coffee, instant. i hate failing and i want 100% success chance like the good ol' days. [e tear