1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Bards.

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by AzSel, Apr 12, 2010.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So i remember someone mentioning somewhere that in the next publish youre gonna give bards some love. Id like to suggest having peacemake,discording and provocation on their own skill cooldown timer. As of now they share the timer and it really punishes the pure bards.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Timers could use changing for sure! I think they are going towards the effects bards can have on the bards group. Not positive but that's what it sounded like to me!

3. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Would be good if you could somehow set your discordance of monsters to only be helpful for your party or your guildies etc. Right now everyone (even people you dislike) get the benefit you have worked hard to get yourself.