1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Barkeep problem, any way around it?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Petra Fyde, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001

Cross her palm with gp and she'll offer you a choice of a tarot or crystal ball reading, then tell you your fortune by your choice.

Only trouble is, she has a tendency to be invisible under her chair and then pop into sight a minute or two later. Is there any way around this one?
  2. feath

feath Guest

any npc (or, for that matter, any player) who sits on a chair, sometimes it shows the chair on top of the player.
    i see you have her in a large, high backed chair. put her on a bench. when she's under the bench, you can still see most of her.
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003

no, I haven't tried it... set a goza down, raise it two clicks, put the chair on it and sit in it, place the gypsy.... step down, axe the goza, lower the chair

feel free to chuckle:blushing:
  4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    I think its a good thing to try out, but I think part of the problem is that to be considered as sitting you have to be at the same z axis level as the object. So being one tile higher you will no longer be sitting. The NPC will probably just stand up on their stool instead.

Still worth giving it a shot tho! You never know. =)