1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Barkeep Questions

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by TheVampster, Jul 1, 2011.

1. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How do I turn my barkeep to face the way I want her to?
    Can I change her name?

And most importantly, will she cut people off if they have had too much? Lol (j/k)

I never really used barkeeps at all in the past, but the house I built I set up a bar area. It's cool that you can change the titles. Pretty sure that's something new, or at least new to me from returning to the game. I think one example that I saw, somebody set up a fortune teller table with a gypsy for their title and sat them down.

2. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seems if I say the name she will face me, or so I read. Still... can you change the name? Maybe drag it out to change it? Kinda like animals and pets?

3. BluDjinn

BluDjinn Journeyman

While you can't type in the name like a pet.

You can click on the customize barkeep menu and change back and forth from male / female.
    This will give you a new random name each time, until you find one you can live with.

The same for boat Tiller men, just keep dry-docking and placing your ship until You get Something you like.

I was pleased to get Wayne to come up ( My RL name ).

:shots: