1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Barracoon Rat Form

Discussion in 'UHall' started by red sky, Sep 3, 2011.

1. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I believe I read in a patch note a while back that the Polymorph spell had been made to where you can't be grey but I find it lame that Barracoon's rat form ability doesn't make players grey anymore. i.e. You get a murder count if you kill someone who's a rat man.

2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You kill someone who didnt attack you and is not a murderer, you get a count.
    Please explain your problem.

3. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe, you don't do despise or spawns much huh. Well you see, one of the key abilities that barracoon had when back before this "fix" was that there was a chance it could make you a rat man and therefore you would be targetable by anyone. Just seems like that was the whole reason behind why it made you a rat man in the first place. At least that's what my logic implies.

4. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Only really new, or uninformed players didn't know to keep the polymorph spell gump open or use a ninja, necro, mystic form or be flying if your a gargoyle to prevent turning into a ratman.

5. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Why would you not want a murder count?

6. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

nvm, this thread is hopeless.