1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Barry the moongate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ive been working on this for months and have gotten pretty far but the last keyword i can figure out is get me out of here in which barry speaks something i believe to either be orc or wisp.
    anyone having information on this or know where i can find it please reply to me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

tyvm for that.
    second question someone told me this was a quest and also told me they were pulled into a foggy room where some area effect was harming them.
    are either of these true and if so is there ax reward for spending all the months ive spent on this

3. Guest

Guest Guest

tyvm for all you help.
    greatly appreciate it

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Oh sure, thanks Fayled....*grins*

Barry....gosh that poor man has been stuck in that moongate for a long time, hasn't he?? *shakes head* I wonder if he'll ever find his way out...though I kind of like him....I say hi everytime I"m in Luna and make sure to address my pets with their proper names *grins*