1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[General] base durability for crafted items in charts?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Baldguy, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Baldguy

Baldguy Guest

Since residue / essence / relic yield is dependent on base durability, I was hoping to find the base durability of crafted items somewhere on stratics. Would there be any interest in adding base durability to craftable charts?
  2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Been on vacation a week or two so may have missed something...

but the yield is based on base durability? Can you point me to some info on this? I know below 50 durability can lower the yield but thought once you got 50 or better it didn't matter. Thought the yield was based on the unweighted unravelling intensity of an item.
    For example
    Below 50 = 1 residue
    50-99 = 2 to 3 residue
    100-149 = 3 to 4 residue
    etc etc
  3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 6, 2004
    I can tell you the the durabilities I know off the top of my head. Almost every ML exceptional blacksmith crafted weapon will have a durability of 72. 99% of anything you make with a tailor will have a durability less than 50. I know when I am making base bows to imbue the durability seems to very from 30s up to near 100. There is some kind of weird bug in the code that when you use a runic and craft a weapon(almost any kind) you sometimes get double durability. I have made 255 durability slayer weapons with a dull copper hammer and over 200 dur bows with a yew kit.