1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Base Stats for a Sampire?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Rocklin, May 3, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

As I am working my Parry today I am dropping the huge amount on Int. I had gained raising my Necromancy to 99. I have been told that I need to have 150+ Stamina, but I also know I need Str. and Int. for some casting ability.

My question is, what base stats (not augmented by gear) do you recommend? I have used a +25 Stat Scroll, so I have 250 points to use.

2. Credinus

Credinus Guest

The general layout is 125 dex, 100 str, 25 int, and elf for the extra mana. For the stamina, it depends. I've been using a suit with 157 stamina but swapped some stuff today for DI and HCI bonuses, dropping me to 140 stamina. This is plenty if you plan on using the soul seeker, as you can keep max swing speed with that thing as low as about 75 stamina. On the other hand, if you managed to snag a good ornate axe, then yes, you'll want at least 150 stamina to prevent slowdowns.