1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Base Stats ?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Elandir, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Elandir

Elandir Guest

I finally got a +25 stat scroll for my sampire. What should I have my stats at before I use any potions and have the mods from my suit added in? Right now I have them at:

Strength: 100
    Dexterity: 125
    Intelligence: 35

Is this ok to keep or do I need to adjust them to something better?

2. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    If your elf like me i get by fine with only 10 int so i have something like 125/120/10

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 8, 2011
    If you are going to use potions then you need 120/120 with suit. Usually this means 110/110 + Mace & Shield and Crimson (110/105 with faction crimson).
    May be 186 stamina is enough for you. In this case you need 5 less dex (120/115).
  4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    I don't pot so I use an elf char with STR 120, DEX 125, INT 10 base stats. The bottomline is to get your 180 stamina (or 150 if that is all you need to swing at max speed) and as much mana as you can manage for AIs.