1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Base taming skill required to tame attempt a greater dragon?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by mookin1, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

Is it the same skill as the Cu Sidhe? I need to know if 105 base taming is enough to bond with a greater dragon.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes it should be I have 108 and was allowed to attempt taming them I didnt get one as there where way to many people running around all crazy like
    but if you can tame it even if with jewels you can bond with it

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. Well I took one of my tamers with GM real taming there and embraced honor and tried without any items. After many anger messages I get the You lack the skill to tame that message. I tossed on just the taming tali and it started a taming attempt. So it's somewhere between 100 and 105.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I can confirm it's 104.7. I tried it out on test center. [​IMG]

6. Coolness. Thanks for the confirm. I don't have to much time right now with my cross country move next week.

I can now tell all the people who keep asking me what the minimum is.