1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Basin of crystal-clear water

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Aug 8, 2010.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

I got some at an IDOC because I thought they looked nice. I know they are a quest item and blessed but....

I can't put them down. Not on the ground, not in chests.

What gives? I feel like an idiot

2. Haddy G

Haddy G Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You need to have 125 items in your pack, then equip a weapons without spell channeling. Stand where you want the basin to fall. Cast any spell. Then grab the basin and let it go in your pack. The basin will fall to the ground. Lock it down and admire your new basin. :)

3. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Thank you for the info.

But my reaction is:

"You're kidding, right?"

4. Jesara

Jesara Guest

Please let me know if that or anything works to get rid of a quest item. I picked up a signed tuition form long ago and keep it around waiting for the school it will work at. :)

5. Haddy G

Haddy G Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nope I'm serious. The key thing is make sure you have 125 items in your pack. When you cast a spell, the non spell channeling weapon falls into your pack, giving you 126 items. When you have 126 in your pack any item you grab and release i.e quest items fall to the ground.

6. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Quest items were made so they can't be dropped because if they could be dropped, it could stonewall the quest you were doing. Through the ingenuity of the players this means for dropping them and using them as deco was found. :)

7. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This used to work but just tried it on "etchings of a wall carving" and they still rubber band back into your back pack even though its 126 items it still rubbers back to you back pack.

It might still work on items you got before they fixed it but items got after the fix dont work.

Thunderz

8. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Try using a non-spell channeling weapon and shield while riding an ethereal mount and casting a polymorph spell. :)

edit:with the aforementioned 125 items.

9. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had to send an item to the bank via a bag of sending to get it out of my pack.

10. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is it now stuck in your bank? Could you load it onto a pack animal?

11. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Filling the back pack & equipping & casting worked on the basins. BTW the bag of sending rejected the basins, so this was the only way to get rid of them.