1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Basketweaving Picnic Baskets

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HoldenCaulfield, Oct 25, 2012.

1. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Anyone sell these on a vendor?

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I tryed once, but it did not look like there was any buyers so I stopped. The cool colors sell better as plant dye than as baskets.
    However, I often make some small baskets, as bags for my imbued armor suits, using light green and orange colors from growing thorns and petals

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I plan on selling baskets at my shop once the plants I started finish. I'm still getting set up here on Siege. Think they'll be done in about two weeks. The shop is located west southwest of Zento on the coastline, a yellow marble building.

HoldenCaulfield likes this.
  4. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

I saw your vendor with the imbued suits in those - it looks really nice. I wanted to do the same for the cleanup armor I have to sell and borrow your design :).

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Feel free to borrow my design :)

HoldenCaulfield likes this.