1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Battle Chicken Breeding

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Ivory Norwind, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

In the guide there is written that it needs a collar for the new battle cicken. But how can i do this collar? I've read with tailoring but there are no collars. In the tinkering menu there is a "scale collar" . Is iti the wright collar for the battle chicken?

It seems impossible to craft because it needs 4 scales but in the tinkering menu there is not ther possibility to use scales :(
    Is it a bug?
    Someone can help me?

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have not made one of the collars yet personally, but if it is like other recipes that need special resources it should ask you to target them when you make the item (or might use it automatically if you only have one stack in your pack.)

3. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

Here is a link to a website I found that did battle chickens on beta. Alot of good info for you. And YES the scale collar is the one you make to catch them.

[http://www.uoforums.com/cymbrogi-de-dragon/63070-battle-chickens-info.html

QUOTE=Ivory Norwind;1409583]In the guide there is written that it needs a collar for the new battle cicken. But how can i do this collar? I've read with tailoring but there are no collars. In the tinkering menu there is a "scale collar" . Is iti the wright collar for the battle chicken?

It seems impossible to craft because it needs 4 scales but in the tinkering menu there is not ther possibility to use scales :(
    Is it a bug?
    Someone can help me?[/QUOTE]

4. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

You just have to click on the scale collar and as long as your tinker has the supplies it will be made. You don't have to select anything.

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I crafted 5 last night using yellow dragon scales. Working just fine for me.

6. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

My fault. I used a blight insteaf of scourge :(
    Now i've made 2 collars :)
    Thanks to all

7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I used a collar on a chicken lizard and it told me to hurry up and get the chicken before it broke free from the collar. Well ummm it broke free because I have NO IDEA what to do to capture it. Does anyone? I ended up taming it instead and taking it home to the coop. Will this work? Thanks

8. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

yeah... thats what your supposed to do :p

9. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

No, it is works .
    When you have a battle chicken you have to make this collar ( now there's something changed in it's craft).
    Then you 'll use it at the battle chicken and it is stopped :)
    Then you can tame it as usual

10. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

there are several small rooms in brit that you can tame them in... no need for the colar