1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Chicken Lizard Eggs

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Jafanarae, May 17, 2010.

1. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

I see (from the announcer in Luna) there’s a battle chicken tournament tomorrow night.

Seeing the announcement reminded me that I have some battle chicken lizard eggs (various colours) for sale if anyone is interested. Of course, there won’t be time for them to bond before tomorrow’s event.

I have no idea what they’re worth. I see they sell in Luna for 450,000 each, but that must be way too much, surely?
  2. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

3. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    I sold them for 50k each when I had my vendor up a few months back. A well trained chicken with good stats could maybe go for a decent price but an egg isn't hard to get hold off and could be a total weakling.
  4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Th tournaments seems about 1 time a month. Small fully trained animals are fun to have. My miner even owns a ferret that is GM in all his skills.It can kill about every normal monster that walks the old lands. It keeps my miner safe. :) And it won one of the small animal fighting tournaments. :D
  5. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

Thanks, I thought 450k seemed too expensive!

Maybe I'll just hatch them and see if I get any good ones. Bizarre pets can be fun and I assume I can stable them in the coops at my house (like the normal chicken lizards) rather than waste stable slots on them.
  6. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

I've got some ferrets too, but I haven't trained them up. They just run around saying "dook dook"!

Congrats on your super ferret! :)