1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Battle Chicken Lizard eggs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by chargar42, Aug 10, 2014.

1. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

My eggs have not grown for the second day in a row. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. vexyvixen

vexyvixen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mine are doing the same thing. :(

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you read the post on IDOC's you will find the eggs are notthe only thing thats fubared. Seems home decay, boat decay, plant growth, and egg development are somehow inthe system linked. The change in Shard shields has been the only change from the patch and quickly after this started to show up... ergo we hope monday when its recinded the system will go back to normal....

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

I guess there must be something wrong with the game clock. must have to do with the proposed shard transfer fix, maybe something isn't in sync. I guess keeping a ship on the seas would be a bad thing, too. I wonder if any Brit ships have been lost.

chargar42 likes this.
  5. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Boats have been lost, people moving have lost their houses, chickens arent hatching, and i imagine anything else that relies on a game clock might be going haywire. This is what happens when you screw with UO father time. :)

Ive emailed the right people about this and gotten no response. I have a feeling certain people are on vacation. And like ive said in other threads im still hoping that by monday when they said the shard shield "fix" all other things will fall back in to line.

chargar42 likes this.
  6. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I've taken to refreshing my ships every morning like clockwork... AND checking my house sign.

Scribbles likes this.
  7. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Add aquariums, distilling, and in at least one case a town trade deal, that have fallen foul of this timing strangeness...

Scribbles likes this.
  8. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Gets bad when you have to run all over the uo gods green earth to make sure noting is falling apart..... feeding fish every day is getting my wrist tired!

Scribbles likes this.
  9. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

My eggs grew today. Hopefully they came in to work this morn and fixed the UO timer.