1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle chickens?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eyes of Origin, Sep 22, 2009.

1. I thought the battle chickens were going to look like hiryus and be different colors? I also thought, we got them from the eggs on the chicken lizards... am I missing something?
  2. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2004
    i believe the examples shown of battle chicken colors were that they would have the same range of colors as the hyrus, not that they would look like that (the post I saw showed pics of the hyrus just as examples of the available colors).

And you do get the eggs from chicken lizars, but not all eggs become battle chickens.
  3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    I must have killed 1000 chicken lizards now and havent recieved one egg :(

have 3 in the coop that should bond in a couple of hours so *finger crossed*
  4. ahh, that could be where i went wrong. is there anywhere that explains what you have to do to get the battle chickens? i hatched 2 eggs today and they were just chicken lizards.
  5. Shadefox

Shadefox Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 2, 2004
    according to info on uoguide.com you have a 10% shot of it becoming a battle lizzard if you remember to water egg daily. 5 % if you missed one day. 0 if you missed two (or they burn, anyway you wont get it then)
    Thats for each egg.

Also, I killed 34 last night, and I gess, 50ish the days before (minumum 50 at least) and 29 so far today.
    Total Kills = minumum of 113 chickens ( should be more)
    Eggs = 1

so the chance of getting a battlechick with my luck is small!

Remember to feed any chicken you get when you get it, I belive when fed the day after 1st feeding, it will have a chance of laying an egg.
    if its random or 100% I dunno...
  6. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

I have a few coops and incubators on Willis's find vendors at Makoto gate. Look for Gloria.
  7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

From what i hear its aroun 10% chance that an egg will hatch into a battle chicken.

Yes they are hued like Hiryus
  8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    Battle Chickens look like Lizard Chickens, not hiryus. They end up as colored versions of Lizard Chickens.
  9. CFC Rachel

CFC Rachel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 22, 2008
    For me, it seems like one egg for every 40 chicken lizards killed. I have gathered and hatched out about 25 eggs so far,
    and got 4 battle chickens 2 yellows 1 greenish and a blue.
    Now I just need to wait for it to bond!!
    Battle chickens will take over the world!!:thumbup: